We have received direction from the Department of Health and the Governor’s office that we may begin moderate and low risk winter sports. For us, this includes bowling and swimming.
The Monroe County Public School Athletic Conference and the Churchville-Chili Central School District will offer the following sports and levels:
Beginning on Monday, December 7, 2020:
- Boys and Girls Varsity Bowling
- Boys Varsity Swimming & Diving
Beginning on Monday December 14, 2020:
All other winter sports will be on pause until we receive updated guidance.
Here is some additional information to assist you at this time:
- Registration on FamilyID for the sports listed above will open Monday November 16. Detailed instructions are included on our website at https://www.cccsd.org/TeamRegistrationMedicalRecertification.aspx
- All student-athletes must have a valid physical on file within the last calendar year to be eligible.
- Students can participate in athletics whether they are hybrid or full remote learners.
- Families are responsible to transport students who are not in attendance in-person for all athletic related activities on campus.
- Practice times will be announced by coaches in the near future.
- Practices are not open to the general public. Only coaches, students, and staff are allowed at practices.
- Per NYS Department of Health, only two spectators per player are allowed to attend contests.
- Sport-specific rules and guidelines will be shared with coaches, student-athletes, and parents.
We look forward to being able to provide a first class positive experience for students. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this challenging time.