School Meal Program
Churchville-Chili Central School District offers complete, nourishing breakfast and lunch in each of our schools. In accordance with Federal and New York State guidelines for nutrition, students are offered a choice of menus or menu items daily. Our hope is that students will take the opportunity to have a hot, nutritious meal with us at a very economical price.
PK-12 Breakfast & Lunch Prices
Breakfast $2.00 / Lunch $3.00Our Breakfast Program is becoming quite popular, if you do not want your child to buy breakfast, please send a signed note with your child stating "No Breakfast.”
To avoid student money from being lost or forgotten, you may prepay for your child's breakfast, lunch and snacks by depositing money into your child's account in one of the following ways:
- Send a check ($5 minimum) made payable to Churchville-Chili School Lunch.
Please write your child’s full name and student ID number on the check.
- Cash may be sent to school with your child; however, no change will be given.
- Visa/Mastercard or debit cards may be used using our third-party, secure automated system, MySchoolBucks.
- Money is needed on lunch accounts for a la carte items, including milk.
- If a senior has a balance on their account, the funds can be transferred to their sibling or a refund check will be mailed within 10 days of graduation.
- If you are leaving the district and have a balance over $5 on your child's account, you must contact our Nutritional Service Office within a year for a refund.
- We do not supply eating utensils for students who bring a lunch from home.
Director of Nutritional Services
(585) 293-1800 ext. 3330
(585) 293-1800 ext. 3325