Churchville-Chili Central School District offers complete, nourishing breakfast and lunch in each of our schools. In accordance with Federal and New York State guidelines for nutrition, students are offered a choice of menus or menu items daily. Our hope is that students will take the opportunity to have a hot, nutritious meal with us.
UPDATE: NOVEMBER 27, 2023
The Churchville-Chili Central School District is proud to announce that, beginning Friday, December 1, 2023, Churchville-Chili students can receive a free breakfast and lunch at school every day for the remainder of the 2023-24 school year, aligning with our district goal of equity and access.
The district was recently approved for the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP), a program funded by a partnership between the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and New York State.
Providing free meals for all students—regardless of income—is a proven strategy to reduce food insecurity, improve mental and physical health, support students’ ability to thrive academically, and bolster educational, health, and economic equity. Thus, the district encourages all students to take advantage of this benefit by getting a free breakfast or lunch at school every day. Menus are posted monthly at www.cccsd.org/departments/nutritional-services/lunch-menus.
As the district transitions to free meals, families should adjust or shut off the auto pay function in their MySchoolBucks account.
Families do not have to complete any forms for their student(s) to receive free meals at school. However, families are strongly encouraged to complete the Income Eligibility Form (formerly known as the Free and Reduced Meal Application) for the 2024-25 school year. Depending on your income and family size your family may qualify for fee reductions (AP/SAT exams, instrument rental, etc.) and other benefits (P-EBT payments, reduced internet costs, reduced Amazon Prime membership).
This information is also vital in ensuring that the district receives adequate funding from the federal government and New York State. The Income Eligibility Form is available on the Nutritional Services page of the school website or in the district’s school nutrition office at 139 Fairbanks Road, Churchville, NY 14428.
We look forward to providing free breakfast and lunch for all students. There will continue to be snacks and a la carte items available for a fee. For more information parents and guardians can call the Churchville-Chili School Nutrition Office at (585) 293-1800 ext. 3330.
To avoid student money from being lost or forgotten, you may prepay for your child's snacks by depositing money into your child's account in one of the following ways:
- Send a check ($5 minimum) made payable to Churchville-Chili School Lunch.
Please write your child’s full name and student ID number on the check.
- Cash may be sent to school with your child; however, no change will be given.
- Visa/Mastercard or debit cards may be used using our third-party, secure automated system, MySchoolBucks.
- Money is needed on lunch accounts for a la carte items, including milk.
- If a senior has a balance on their account, the funds can be transferred to their sibling or a refund check will be mailed within 10 days of graduation.
- If you are leaving the district and have a balance over $5 on your child's account, you must contact our Nutritional Service Office within a year for a refund.
- We do not supply eating utensils for students who bring a lunch from home.