One of our district's goals is to "integrate and utilize technological resources to enhance and improve learning, communication and efficiency."
Our Information Technology (IT) team works hard supporting and maintaining our systems and while continuously improving reliability, security and ease-of-use.
District IT Help Desk
Our IT Help Desk provides a quick response to user requests for technical assistance. They offer assistance to our users who may be experiencing issues with computer software, hardware or system problems. They answer questions and where possible, resolve problems immediately. When escalation is necessary, they work with the IT staff to assign tickets and coordinate communication between the user and the technician until the issue is resolved. Students and parents can use this email to communicate with the CCCSD IT support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help Desk Manager, Monica Boxx
- Help Desk Assistant, Fran Schmidt
Computer Support Assistants
Our Computer Support Assistants provide each building, K-8 with technology assistance. They help teachers with training, service, integration and will elevate unresolved needs to the next level:
- Middle School Computer Support Assistant
- Elementary Computer Support Assistants (Grades K-4)
Cindy Skirment - Fairbanks Road Elem.
Rasheen Butler - Chestnut Ridge Elem.
Connie Crowl - Churchville Elem.
Computer Network Technicians
The Computer Network Technicians are the next level of support and work at all sites and behind the scenes. They have an advanced knowledge of voice, video and computing systems and provide the upper level support needed for these systems. Also, their project management skills help new and yearly projects and implementations.
- Jack Gudonis - Computer Network Technician
- Beth Mineti - Computer Network Technician
- Ryan Oatridge - Computer Network Technician
- Greg Weinman - Computer Network Technician
Network Administrator & Senior Network Technicians
The Network Administrator and Sr. Network Technicians maintain the district voice, video and data network infrastructure. They continue to expand and improve our back-end systems and services to maintain a robust, responsive, safe, secure and reliable system:
- David Strachan - Network Administrator
- George McCormick - Sr. Network Technician
- Andrew Carson - Sr. Network Technician
Computer Application Specialists
The district's Computer Applications Specialists and Programmer Analyst, lead our district in its use and advancement of the student and staff data systems.
- Laurie Kastner - Computer Application Specialist
- Jim Brahaney - Sr. Computer Application Specialist
- Bailey Russo - Programmer Analyst