We are now offering the convenience of online registration for our athletic teams. This includes the ability to upload all athletic physicals and perform all interval health reviews (recertification) online from the convenience of your home.
This process is performed through the FamilyID website. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides parents with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member. All information entered is confidential and will never be shared.
Information Needed To Register:
When registering your student-athlete please be prepared to submit physician information, student health history, current medications, restrictions on physical activity, and a current physical. The physical must give sports clearance, and be dated within one year of starting the sport. If your child does not have a current physical on file, please schedule their appointment as soon as possible. When completed, upload a copy to Family ID, or submit a copy of the physical to the health office.
No payment is required to participate in any interscholastic sport in grades 7-12 in the Churchville-Chili School District.
Parents/guardians can register their child(ren) by visiting this Churchville-Chili link on the FamilyID website.
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owners First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.FamilyID.com
to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.Support:
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 extension 1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
Anyone who does not have a computer or access to the internet may call the athletic office to schedule an appointment to complete these tasks.