Our district offers complete, nourishing breakfast and lunch in all schools. We serve over 350 breakfast meals and 2500 lunches per day. In accordance with federal and state guidelines for nutrition, students are offered a choice of menus or menu items daily. Our hope is that many students will take the opportunity to have a hot meal at a very economical price, with us. (Note: We do not supply eating utensils for students who bring a lunch from home.)
The department is led by Roberta D'Agostino, Director of Nutritional Services, 293-1800 ext 3330, email@example.comBreakfast and Lunch Prices:
K-4 Breakfast $1.75 Lunch $2.75
5-12 Breakfast $1.75 Lunch $2.75
Our Breakfast Program is becoming quite popular, if you do not want your child to buy breakfast, please send a signed note with your child stating "No Breakfast.”
To avoid student money from being lost or forgotten, you may prepay for your child's breakfast, lunch, and snacks by depositing money into your child's account in one of the following ways:
- Send a check ($5 minimum) made payable to Churchville-Chili School Lunch. Please write your child’s full name and student ID number on the check.
- Send cash to school with your child.
- Use Visa or Mastercard, credit or debit card using our third-party secure automated system by logging on to www.myschoolbucks.com.
Transaction Fee Information for MySchoolBucks
- MySchoolBucks charges a convenience fee of $2.49 (beginning Dec. 11, 2017) for each transaction.
- The district does not charge the fee, MySchoolBucks does.
- This is the same type of fee that banks charge if you use a foreign ATM machine or pay bills online.
Among the benefits available:
- Scheduled recurring payments
- Automatic deposits when your child’s account balance runs low
- Extended purchase history for the past 90 days
- Low balance email notifications
To access these services:
- Simply go to the district website at www.cccsd.org or you can go directly to www.myschoolbucks.com.
- On the district website, go to “Quick Links” and scroll down to “Food Service Account.”
- Click on the MySchoolBucks. From this site you will create your account and add money to your child’s school meal account. All you need is your child’s name, student ID number (needs to be six digits so add zeros to the beginning) and school Zip code (14428).
Things to know:
- If you have more than on child in the District you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
- Payments may be made through an existing PayPal account or with a major credit or debit card.
- In order to use the online prepayment service, a convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $2.49 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $2.49 fee once per deposit transaction.
- Ninth Grade Academy students are in the MSS building (lunch program only).
- Money on a student's account can only be used by that student per Federal Regulations . Parent/Guardian having lunch with their child cannot use their child's account.
The district participates in the federal free and reduced lunch program. Applications are sent out to every household at the beginning of the school year. Applications are available all year either in the main office of each building, by contacting the Nutritional Service office at 293-1800 extension 3330, or in the Related Files below.
REMINDER: TURN OFF ALL AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS OR STUDENTS LEAVING THE DISTRICT.
Seniors with balances: If there are siblings it will be transferred to them or a refund check will be mailed within 10 days from graduation.
IF YOU ARE LEAVING THE DISTRICT AND HAVE A BALANCE ON YOUR CHILD'S ACCOUNT YOU MUST CONTACT OUR NUTRITIONAL SERVICE OFFICE (585-293-1800 ext. 3325 or3330) WITHIN A YEAR OF EXIT.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Nutritional Services Director, Roberta D’Agostino, at 293-1800 ext.3330 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.