Our district offers complete, nourishing breakfast and lunch in all schools. In accordance with federal and state guidelines for nutrition, students are offered a choice of menus or menu items daily. Our hope is that many students will take the opportunity to have a hot meal at a very economical price, with us. (Note: We do not supply eating utensils for students who bring a lunch from home.)
The department is led by Roberta D'Agostino, Director of Nutritional Services, 293-1800 ext 3330, rd'[email protected]
UPK-12 Breakfast and Lunch Prices 2022-23:
Breakfast $2.00 Lunch $3.00
Our Breakfast Program is becoming quite popular, if you do not want your child to buy breakfast, please send a signed note with your child stating "No Breakfast.”
To avoid student money from being lost or forgotten, you may prepay for your child's breakfast, lunch, and snacks by depositing money into your child's account in one of the following ways:
- Send a check ($5 minimum) made payable to Churchville-Chili School Lunch. Please write your child’s full name and student ID number on the check.
- Send cash to school with your child, no change will be given.
- Use Visa or Mastercard, credit or debit card using our third-party secure automated system by logging on to www.myschoolbucks.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Money on lunch account is needed for a la carte items, including milk.
The district participates in the federal free and reduced lunch program. Applications are sent out to every household at the beginning of the school year. Applications are available all year here on the website, in the main office of each building, or by contacting the Nutritional Service office at 293-1800 extension 3330.
- Help provide essential funding for your school
- Become eligible for free school meals and potentially qualify for P-EBT
- Receive discounted utilities and internet access
- Become eligible for fee waivers for college applications & admissions tests (i.e. SATs, ACTs)
- Become eligible for discounted school fees such as band instrument fees, textbook fees, athletic fees, technology fees, etc.
- Receive benefits regardless of citizenship status
Seniors with balances: If there are siblings it will be transferred to them or a refund check will be mailed within 10 days from graduation.
IF YOU ARE LEAVING THE DISTRICT AND HAVE A BALANCE OVER $5.00 ON YOUR CHILD'S ACCOUNT YOU MUST CONTACT OUR NUTRITIONAL SERVICE OFFICE (585-293-1800 ext. 3325 or 3330) WITHIN A YEAR OF EXIT FOR A REFUND.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Nutritional Services Director, Roberta D’Agostino, at 293-1800 ext.3330 or at rd'[email protected].