Children are asked to bring appropriate physical education clothing to each class to ensure the health and safety of all students involved.
- Athletic shoes / Sneakers are required for participation. These shoes should be firmly attached to the student’s feet to avoid injury.
- Sandals and Flip Flops are inappropriate attire
- Closed necked shirts (t-shirt, sweatshirt) are required for participation.
- Tank tops, short shorts, halter tops or low cut tops are inappropriate attire
- Athletic pants/shorts (sweatpants, track pants) are required for participation
- Pants/Shorts (Cargo Shorts, Jeans) with a zipper are inappropriate attire
- Children coming to class with inappropriate attire will be asked to return to the locker room and change into appropriate attire.
10 Point Grading System
All 5th - 8th grade physical classes have gone to a 10 point grading system.
Curricular activities offered:
(Activities/times may change due to construction/ weather changes / equipment availability etc.)
- FitnessGRAM (Fall)
- Wrestle Clinic
- Fitness Room
- Winter Activities
- Floor Hockey
- Kickball Tournament
- FitnessGRAM (spring)
- Fitness Activities
Athletic activities offered during the school year are:
- Fall Sports: Soccer, Cross Country, Volleyball, Swimming (G), Cheerleading, Football, Tennis (G), Golf (G)
- Winter Sports: Wrestling, Basketball, Cheerleading, Indoor Track, Bowling, Ice Hockey, Swimming (B)
- Spring Sports: Track and Field, Softball, Baseball, Tennis (B), Golf (B), Lacrosse