Children are asked to wear appropriate physical education clothing to each class to ensure the health and safety of all students involved. If your child would like to change clothes for Phys. Ed. class, they will be allowed to use the locker rooms at the beginning and end of class.
- Athletic shoes / Sneakers are required for participation.(Sandals and Flip Flops are inappropriate attire)
- Girls- please avoid wearing dresses on Phys. Ed. days as they are inappropriate for physical activity.
- Please remember that many of our units (especially early in the year) are outdoor activities, which means appropriate attire is suggested for outside weather conditions (hot/cool). Make sure to wear an older pair of sneakers, and bring a sweatshirt or light jacket to use if the temperature is a bit cooler outside.
Curricular activities offered during the school year are:
- September – Orientation Days
- September – Picture Days (Pictures will be taken during P.E. time)
- September and October- Outdoor Units (Biking/Disc Golf/Football)
- November – Fitness
- December – Offense/Defense Games
- December – Rollerblading
- January - Project Adventure
- January and February – Basketball
- February – Recreational Games (table tennis, bowling, etc.)/ Outdoor Activities
- February - Multi Cultural Games
- March – Volleyball
- April, May, and June – Swimming (at Senior High School pool) /Racket Sports and Fitness Testing
Intramural activities are offered throughout the school year. The schedule for intramurals will be available on a monthly basis.