The Churchville-Chili Central School District challenges all students to strive for excellence while developing their unique talents and becoming respectful, resourceful citizens and contributing members of an interconnected global society.
What drives district decisions?
We use a well-defined set of Goals, Core Beliefs and Learner-Centered Principles to guide all district decisions.
District Goals (updated fall 2022)
The Churchville-Chili Central School District, within its community to include our Board of Education, Superintendent, staff, families and students will strive to:
Teaching and Learning
- Engage all students in learner-centered instructional experiences based on state standards and rigorous district curriculum that leads to mastery on local, state, national assessments, graduation, and the transfer and application of learning into their lives
- Develop well-rounded graduates who are goal-oriented, civic-minded, culturally respectful, responsible, and strive to be lifelong learners
- Foster social, emotional, and physical well-being in our school community
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, emphasizing quality and service
- Promote cost effectiveness; develop and manage a budget that provides a quality education in a fiscally responsible manner
Equity and Access
- Provide access and inclusivity for all to achieve equity
Safe and Secure School Environment
- Provide quality facilities that are well maintained and safe
- Sustain a safe school environment that adheres to the Code of Conduct
- Integrate and utilize technological resources to enhance and support teaching and learning, communication, and school operations
District Core Beliefs
The Churchville-Chili Central School District, within its community to include our Board of Education, Superintendent, staff, families and students believe:
- In treating each other with mutual respect, dignity, and honesty, that demonstrates appreciation.
- In respecting and preserving all of our school resources.
- That respecting diversity affirms individual worth and benefits the community.
- That everyone deserves a welcoming and nurturing environment that fosters positive relationships.
- Everyone learns best when they are engaged in meaningful, active work and encouraged to advance innovative ideas.
- Everyone is empowered to advance the learning of themselves and others.
- In promoting and modeling local, national and global citizenship for the greater good.