Welcome to our
Athletic Program! Churchville-Chili is a member of the New York State
Public High School Athletic Association, Section V, and the Monroe County
Public School Athletic Association and we offer a wide variety of athletic
teams for students in grades 7-12.
Vision of Athletics
Our athletic department will provide a challenging, first class, positive experience where everyone strives for excellence and learns lifelong lessons as a result of being involved in our program. This involves a collaborative effort where we foster a connection between students, coaches, families, administration and staff.
To view all scheduled athletic events, click here - Athletic events for Churchville-Chili.
Fall athletic events are underway. For those interested in attending, please note the following rules that are in place for all schools
- Athletic events are not fully open to the public. There is a limit of 2 spectators per participant on the team.
- To attend an athletic event, you must have a visible pass that has been provided to you by a participant in that event.
- Only home spectators are allowed to attend swimming & diving meets.
- Chaperones will be checking for passes and taking attendance at each event.
- Face masks must be worn and must cover the nose and mouth at all times by spectators while standing, walking, and while seated. All times
- Individuals who are not from the same household must remain at least 6 feet apart from all others.
- Watching an event outside the fence or in other areas on the outskirts is not allowed.
These rules will be in effect and will be enforced at all events. We need to abide by them so that the student-athletes can continue to have the privilege of participating. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.