Make sure you have your notes for class filled out and have a working knowldge of slavery for next class.
Some questions to consider while going over your notes.
1. Why was slavery so vastly different between Europeans and Muslims?
2. Was slavery a new tradition for Europeans or had it alsway been part of their culture.
3. What world wide demographical changes were made by European slavery?
4. Why did Europeans and some Africans consider slavery to economically beneficial during this time period?
5. How did the Spanish system of plantations differ from the English and in their use of slaves?
|ppt file: You need Microsoft Powerpoint to view this file. Download a free Powerpoint viewer for PC or Macintosh.|
|doc file: You need the Microsoft Word application to view this file, or a program that can import Word files. To learn more about this software before purchasing it, visit the Microsoft Word website.|