Mission Statement, District Goals and Core Beliefs
The Churchville-Chili Central School District accepts the responsibility to challenge all students to reach their fullest potential and assure that they acquire the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to become responsible citizens.
The Churchville-Chili Central School District, within its community to include our Board of Education, Superintendent, staff, families and students will strive to:
Engage all students in learner-centered instructional experiences based on state standards and rigorous district curriculum that leads to mastery on local, state, national assessments, graduation, and the transfer and application of learning into their lives.
Develop civic-minded, responsible, well-rounded, goal-oriented graduates who strive to be life-long learners.
Sustain a safe school environment that actively seeks to prevent and does not accept behavior that hurts self or others.
Communicate effectively with stakeholders, emphasizing quality and service.
Promote cost effectiveness; develop and manage a budget that provides a quality education in a fiscally responsible manner.
Provide quality facilities that are well maintained.
Integrate and utilize technological resources to enhance and improve learning, communication, and efficiency.
The Churchville-Chili Central School District, within its community to include our Board of Education, Superintendent, staff, families and students believe:
- In treating each other and our resources with mutual respect, dignity and honesty
- That respecting diversity affirms individual worth and benefits the community
- That everyone deserves a welcoming and nurturing environment that fosters positive relationships
- Everyone learns best when they are engaged in meaningful, active work
- Everyone needs to take ownership for advancing the learning of themselves and others
- In promoting and modeling local, national and global citizenship for the greater good